everything has a story behind it..a story worth telling....a story worth listening...n here's mine..

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The lovable devil in my life !!

Since the last week I have been sleeping over my problems n doing dat made me irritated n rude…and like always people around u realize d change in your behavior… n den a frnd of mine told me that sharing problems with ur elder sis does help, bcoz elders are good at caring…hearing dat I was lyk …nah I can’t do dat…I don’t want to do dat…bt den I gave in..n half n hour later i realized how grateful I should be to god for giving me such an amazing sister…
A sister really is sum1 who will irritate you, fight with you, will feel like killing u at times bt she will never let anyone else do that to you..its lyk she is the only one who has the privilege of being bad to you bt still the only one to know all your habits n the only one who chooses to love you inspite of all the crap that u give her…
I really am blessed to have a sister like that…someone who has always stood by me, has been my undisputed crime partner, someone who has loved n trusted me even when I myself didn’t… she has been my mirror all my life, showing me my true colours, someone who knows my tears even in the darkest of the rooms, someone without whose shoes, dresses, scarf’s, bags n cosmetics I cant live …she is someone who is exactly like you but still different in her own wayz..she will silently watch your every action, like an angel specially sent by god to look after you.
So if u have a sister or a brother , learn to value and respect them..trust me, dey will be your strongest support, dey will see the good in every bad of yours, they are the ones who will understand u wen ur mom n dad don’t, they are the only ones who will be smiling when u are telling a story because they exactly know where the decoration has been added, they will be the only ones with whom you can share all your family jokes n feuds n laugh at your relatives..they are the only ones with whom you can share your stupid fears n still they wont judge you..they will interfere, criticize, fight, hit and love u….all at the same time..they are your best friends who will never leave you no matter how ugly the fight gets…so hold on this relation…never let go of it…because for the world you may grow old but for them u will always be der lil sibling they have to look after..because it’s a relation that travels beyond time..

P.S. – This article is a special gift to my sister on valentines day !!

1 comment: