everything has a story behind it..a story worth telling....a story worth listening...n here's mine..

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Whooaa.. How good it feels to be back to blogging.. Its been a really long time since i have blogged my last post and so.. Please excuse me if its nt upto the mark.. Heres wot made me remember this old blog of mine..

Its been some time nw since me and my frnd have been debating over old vs. new cars.. So he sent me a 5 pointer of why he would buy a old car rather than a swanky new one.. And i was pretty fast in cmng up with 5 points why i wud never buy a old one.. N my 5 pointer ended up being so good, that he askd me why i stopped writing on my blog years ago.. Thats wot triggered this blog of mine..

I hope to keep updating this blog more often now and keep u all posted.. Bt before that i need to change my 'occupation' on blogger from 'student' to a 'chartered accountant'.. Ahhh.. So mch has changed since the last time i blogged.. I am a working professional now and its all good at the moment.. Hope God keeps smiling on me and all of us like this always..

Catch ya guys later.. Good night

P.S. Thanks Siddharth Panicker for getting me bck to writing!! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad ur back to writing, but when it comes to cars, I should be the one suggesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Lets decide on that sometime later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grt to see you back on blogs looking forward for good stuff Best wishes 👍

    ReplyDelete